Rules & Regulations
Benefitness Health Club wants every member to have an enjoyable experience with every visit. Our goal is to provide a stress-free and comfortable environment for all members. We ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Membership ID card must be swiped upon entering club. No exceptions.
- Members/guests should behave in a well-mannered, respectful and courteous manner toward fellow members and to the Benefitness staff.
- We ask that all members/guests use and care for equipment and facilities in a safe, appropriate manner.
- Please wipe down equipment after use.
- Please do not linger on weight equipment.
- To ensure privacy and safety for all members, cell phone use is restricted to the front entry area only. Use of cell phones is strictly prohibited in any other part of the club.
- Benefitness reserves the right to ask a member to provide medical clearance should there be health or safety concerns.
- Benefitness reserves the right to limit hours of the sauna.
- Please do not use the childcare room or the exercise spaces to leave your belongings while taking a class or working out. Use a locker.
- Changing rooms are for changing only and should not be used for storing belongings or talking on cell phones.
- Please lock up your belongings while visiting the club.
- No overnight locker use permitted.
- Members may NOT enter a group exercise class more than 5 minutes late.
- Please wait for the members of a previous group class to exit before entering the class space.
LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS
While every effort is made to safeguard member’s belongings, the club cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen articles.
In an effort to help us conserve energy, please review the posted guidelines before using the sauna. Benefitness reserves the right to limit the hours of operation of the sauna.
Benefitness Health Club reserves the right to revoke any membership if a member fails to follow the club’s stated rules and regulations.